Thought I would check in again with my progress. Here are some of the things I’ve accomplished since last post:
– Organized my mini-album stash including changing their location so I could get to them and, uh like, USE them more easily. I had too many – got rid of some – kept too many.
– Went through 3 crates kinda’ like this that I’ve had forever, like, since my early days of scrapping in the early 2000s, LOL. I knew I had a lot of unfinished projects and project ideas, but it was ridonculous how many I actually had. Again, I purged a few and kept too many. But they’re in a new location now, better organized, easier to get to … and actually finish? We shall see :)
– Organized my 6×6 and 8×8 papers and refill pages, got them all from various places into one place … so I can start using them in my mini albums mentioned above, right?
– A LOT of cleaning and dusting.
– Took out years’ worth of things I’d been hiding under my big L-shaped desk, purged, moved, got better organized, and made room for things I use (but want to hide) today. I’m happy to report that I still have leg room!
I’m planning the Big Reveal for this coming Monday. So stay tuned …